Monday, July 23, 2012

Due Date!

Today is a milestone for my twins. Today is their due date. With my son I didn't even notice when his due date came and went. He was born at 38 weeks and 5 days. He wasn't considered early, he was on time and weighed in at 7lbs. 3oz. With my twins, I have been keeping an eye on their due date because it is an important day for preemies. Today they are considered full term and they are actually the same size as Noah when he was born. And they are 6 weeks!! I still think it is a little crazy how big they are now compared to when they were born and to other people, they still look so tiny. I think they look huge. Well, not huge. But the difference between a 4lb baby and a 7lb baby is a significant difference. 


Also, we don't take the twins out much because we were told by our pediatrician to keep them away from people and germs for 8 weeks. 8 weeks is a long time. So when we take them out it is usually outdoors or on short shopping trips to uncrowded places. Today we went to Shopko with my mom, and grandma. Kadence wanted out of her carseat right away. She was awake and alert and loved looking around. Typical girl, right!? She already likes to shop.


Liam and Kadence 6 weeks on their due date!

Noah loves his little brother.

And I'm done...





No comments:

Post a Comment