Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Trendy Little Link Up: Fancify white

Photobucket


 
I can't resist a cute outfit. I found this white onesie with tutu attached at Once Upon a Child secondhand store. It seemed a little plain to me so I finally found a cute iron on to put on it. I found this princess iron-on at Michael's. I never knew the giant selection and personalized stuff you can put on clothing. They are very reasonably priced too! I will definitely be using them for birthday outfits. This iron-on was perfect for this outfit.
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
If you are looking for cute, inexpensive boy clothes that coordinate look at Kohl's. I only go shopping there when I get my 30% off coupon in the mail (you get them with a Kohl's charge acct.). These coordinating separates on Liam were $5 each and I love that the shorts fit great.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment