Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Fave Baby Leg Warmers



Since it is getting very hot here in Arizona I want the babies to be able to wear light weight clothes without callousing up their knees. Kady already has a little callous on one because she has been crawling longer than Liam. I looked at a lot of different tutorials on how to make leg warmers and I found my favorite one. It looked a little complicated to me at first but it ended up being pretty simple and it makes the cuffs at the bottom smaller so they don't slip off her feet :) Also, if you have a .99 Cent Store around I found a gigantic selection of knee high socks so I went a little crazy and bought about 10 pairs so I give some of them away.

Just Go here http://bloomingbums.blogspot.com/2011/04/diy-baby-leg-warmers-tutorial.html

No comments:

Post a Comment