Saturday, October 27, 2012

Trunk or Treat

Tonight my friend Liz came over with her son Micah and we went to my husband's uncles church for a "Trunk-or-Treat". They had cute little games that the kids could play and get some candy or a prize and the boys did great and actually participated! I'm so glad that Noah is excited about Halloween because every previous experience has been a nightmare. Micah has pretty good aim, he got a ring on a bottle and got a ping pong ball in a mason jar. After the games inside the church the boys filled their buckets FULL of candy. It took all of maybe 10 minutes to go to each car. Liz called it "power trick-or-treating". It was fun and I might want to decorate my trunk next year!


Eating donuts without our hands...I don't think so.

Noah attempting to eat the donut, I'm happy he tried. 

Walter and the Angry Bird

Fishing for candy

He caught a whistle and Micah is eyeing it...

Got the ping pong ball in the jar.

Fun trunk or treating

No comments:

Post a Comment