Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Learning Lightroom 5

I received Lightroom 5 from my Mom and Stepdad for my birthday last year and although I have played around with it a little bit, it is still like a foreign language to me. I don't have time to take a class on it (even an online one) and there's no way I could learn from a book. There is too much lingo that I don't understand.

So..... I found some tutorials on Youtube that I'm going to follow and I already did the first 2 and I transformed a really sad excuse of a photo to something AMAZING that I have to print and hang on my wall.

Check out my Before and After pics....

BEFORE




AFTER
 
 
So the tutorials that I'm watching are here:
 
And they are by Anthony Morganti. I'm hoping to do at least one tutorial per week and document my progress as well! The tutorials are really informative. What I did is watched the tutorial on my Ipad and used my own photo to follow along with the video.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment